APC PM5-UK 5-Outlet Surge Protector. Defends your home communication devices and family PCs against damage and file destruction from unexpected power grid changes, including surges and even lightning. Our worry-free UPS backup and APC surge protectors deliver industrial-strength protection and reliability for your most important electronics.
APC PM5-UK 5-Outlet Surge Protector Features
- The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator – this LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Protection working indicator will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by a heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection
- Fail-safe Mode: once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- EMI and RFI noise filtering – reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.