The Hikvision DS-K1201MF fingerprint & card Reader is powered by a 32-bit high-speed processor. It communicates
with the access controller via the RS-485 protocol. A built-in tamper-resistant module helps protect the card reader
from malicious damage and an IP65 protection level makes the DS-K1201MF suited for outdoor installation.
The DS-K1201 Series is used inline with Hikvision’s DS-K1F820-F USB Fingerprint Enrolment Station.
The fingerprint reader identifies user directly when pressed. It then sends & saves the user ID, records to the controllers and completes the verification process.
The card reader gathers identifying information when a user is verified. The reader then send the card information to the controllers and completes the verification process.
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol
- Supports EM card reading (DS-K1201EF)
- Supports Mifare card reading (DS-K1201MF)
- Card induction distance is 30mm to 100mm
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint)
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint)
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1≤1s, 1:1000≤1s; FRR≤0.01%, FAR≤0.001%
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function
- Build-in buzzer for status indication
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function