HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn. Finish jobs faster, produce high-impact colour, and get set up and connected quickly. Print from your smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint. Easily conserve resources and recycle used cartridges.
HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570dn Features
Expand your performance potential.
- Increase productivity and finish scanning jobs faster with single-pass, dual-head scanning.
- Print documents at up to 30 pages per minute. Rely on a robust recommended monthly page volume of 1500 to 4000 pages.
- Convert hard copies to digital files for easy distribution and storage, and make flawless copies.
- Easily handle jobs to stay productive, using the 50-sheet document feeder and automatic two-sided printing.
Show off with powerful colour.
- Simplify workflows: access, store and print business content quickly with an 8.89 cm (3.5-inch) colour touchscreen.
- Make maximum impact – optimise colour settings and get vivid results with incredible resolution.
- Produce top-notch marketing materials in the office – on a broad range of media and in a variety of sizes.
- Start working fast with preinstalled cartridges. Get better value with optional high-capacity cartridges.
Enjoy fast, easy set-up and stay connected.
- Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to configure networking without wires.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint. Easily send prints from devices without a network.
- Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet networking – access, print, and share.
- Proactively manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to monitor office printing and device status remotely.
Help reduce your environmental impact.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
- Conserve resources and save paper – use automatic two-sided printing.
- Get centralised, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
- Reduce your impact – easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.