18U wall mount cabinet offers a compact and secure containment system for your rack mount active and passive devices including switches, branch routers, tel-com and low density cable patching. Ideal for both private and public sector installations whereby the enclosure can be fixed in secure locations. Flexible in design and features many design features found on the larger enclosures such as front U-numbering, multiple cable entry points and left/right hand glass door location, the LMS Data 19″ 18U wall mount cabinet also features a single, vented shelf for non rack mountable devices such as modems, access points and branch routers.
OP 18U Wall Mount Features
- Ideal wall mounted enclosures for home, SME and restrictive work space
- 18U, 600mm Deep
- If required, can be placed on desk or on the floor
- Standard 19″ vertical profiles with a choice of depths
- Ideal for low density network switches, patch panels, CCTV and tel-co systems
- Passive ventilation slots with the option of rack mount fan trays
- Easy to install, can be affixed to most wall types
- Useful design features including front U numbering, top and bottom cable entry
- Bundled FREE vented shelf for non rack mount devices
- Lockable glass door, removable sides and wall mountable.
- Fully assembled for quick installation